- 10€ / PERSON.
- Open from Tuesday to Sunday.
- Discounts for students, youth card, over 65 years people and people with disabilities.
- Free admission for children under 12, members of ICOM, press, friends of Fundación Montenmedio Contemporánea and first Sundays of each month.
- Discount for groups of more than 15 people.
- Dogs are welcome as long as they remain on a leash throughout the visit.
- A minimum of 1 hour and 30 minutes walking time is required to see the entire collection.
- Tickets on sale until one hour before the closing time.
- Avoid the hottest hours of the day.
- The terrain is uneven, the use of trolleys is not recommended.
- Caution works with water.
Due to the irregularity of the land where the collection is located, access to the foundation is difficult in a wheelchair or with a Baby trolley. The Montenmedio Contemporánea Fondation has specialized cars to enter the interior of the forest where the collection is located, which must be reserved in advance and driven by one of our team members to visit people with reduced mobility.